The distributed Systems group
- Alo Peets
- Artjom Lind
- Researcher in STACC(Software Technology and Applications Competence Center)
- Researcher and teacher of several classes in UT in areas like: Distributed Computing Platforms, Peer-to-Peer Networks, High Performance Computing, Computer Vision and System Administration.
- Benson Muite
- Research fellow in Distributed Systems UT.
- His current research topics are Parallel computing, continuum mechanics, PDEs, Spectral methods and so on. More information on his webpage and
also on distributed systems group webpage.
- Eero Vainikko
- Professor of Distributed Systems in UT.
- His research interests are: Parallel/Scientific computing, Parallel solution of PDEs, Domain Decomposition methods, Interactive Computations, Computational Grid technologies,
and many more. Additional information here and also on the distributed systems group webpage.
- Konstantin Tretjakov
- Doctor student in Informatics UT since 2008.
- He also instructs Bachelor and Magister grade final thesises.
- His researchs fields are related to Machine learning.
- Helps organize Math and Informatics Olympiads in Estonia.
- Also has an interesting blog
- Lauri Anton
- Tõnu Tamme
- Toomas Saarsen